Bacon-lovers, Wise Up!
Blue Ribbon Bacon University (BRBU) is a vibrant community of scholarship and learning that stands in bacon’s service and in the service of bacon. Chartered in 2013, BRBU is the oldest (and only) bacon college in the world. BRBU is an independent, coeducational, nondenominational institution that provides instruction in bacon fellowship, bacon preparation, bacon processing and the bacon arts. Graduates of BRBU are highly-esteemed members of the bacon community and have earned guaranteed ticket-purchasing privileges to the Blue Ribbon Bacon Festival for eternity.
The 2014 Blue Ribbon Bacon University weekend course will be held on April 26-27 at the Lodge at Honey Creek Resort State Park on Lake Rathbun Lake. Tuition, room and board is $350 (plus taxes and fees) and includes one general admission ticket to the 2014 festival. The enrollment deadline is coming up fast and seats are limited. So, secure your seat HERE.
- An exclusive one-night stay at the Lodge at Honey Creek Resort State Park on Lake Rathbun Lake (http://honeycreekresort.com/)
- A first-class bacon education provided by bacon industry scholars and leaders (including a mixologist workshop)
- Complimentary bacon and beer will be made available during bacon lectures
- Live entertainment in the evening (participation is encourage, but not required)
- A truly Iowa-inspired Bacon Elegance dinner by the lake
- An American breakfast (with bacon)
- The opportunity to purchase 2 tickets to all future Blue Ribbon Bacon Festivals for eternity (transferable upon death